- Privacy & Refund Cancellation Policy
Privacy & Refund Cancellation Policy
- All the information provided to us by you, including sensitive personal information, is voluntary. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement, but please note that withdrawal of consent will not be retroactive.
- You can access, modify, correct and eliminate the data about you which has been collected pursuant to your decision to become a user of the Website. If you update any information relating to you, we may keep a copy of the information which you originally provided to us in its archives. Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when you visit the Website, we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave.
- We also receive the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server you used to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, email patterns, as well as the name of your internet service provider (ISP). This information is used to analyze overall trends to help us improve our service.
- The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by us and our service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to you, we may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. We do not store personally identifiable information in the cookies. We may keep records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders or other purposes for the purpose of administration of services, research and development, quality management services and for proper administration. We allow other companies, to serve advertisements to you.
- These companies include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms. We may "target" some ads to you that fit a certain general profile. We do NOT use personally identifiable information to target ads. We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your equipment on account of you access to, use of, or browsing the Website or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Website. If you are dissatisfied with the Website, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
- The linkage between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is not shared with third-parties without your permission or except when required by law. Notwithstanding the above, we may share some of the aggregate findings and details with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow our business without obtaining any approval from you. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately. We do not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
- Refund / Charge Back Transaction: In the event of charge back or refund of the amount to the consumer for any reason, the amount will be refunded after due investigation and confirmation to the consumer through Gateway process only and no cash refunds will be made. No charge backs by the consumers by way of instructions to their respective banks will be entertained.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation requests may be submitted by phone, email, online or in person. Please note that refunds
will be processed in the original form of payment. If you have any questions or concerns about our
cancellation policy, please contact us at +912249447777